BTW, DOWNLOAD part of TrainingDump AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oTemTHmdc98a-h_vkFTWsFVEjeqkbm6Z
Owing to the industrious dedication of our experts and other working staff, our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional study materials grow to be more mature and are able to fight against any difficulties. Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional preparation exam have achieved high pass rate in the industry, and we always maintain a 99% pass rate with our endless efforts. We have to admit that behind such a starling figure, there embrace mass investments from our company on our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional learning quiz. But it is all worth that as the high pass rate can make sure our customers pass the exam by the best percentage.
We have a lot of regular customers for a long-term cooperation now since they have understood how useful and effective our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional actual exam is. In order to let you have a general idea about the shining points of our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional training materials, we provide the free demos on our website for you to free download. You can check the information and test the functions by the three kinds of the free demos according to our three versions of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam Questions.
>> AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Authorized Certification <<
Well AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Prep, Exam Vce AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Free
As an old saying goes: Practice makes perfect. Facts prove that learning through practice is more beneficial for you to learn and test at the same time as well as find self-ability shortage in AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional test prep. The PC test engine of our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam torrent is designed for such kind of condition, when the system of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam Torrent has renovation of production techniques by actually simulating the test environment. Until then, you will have more practical experience and get improvement rapidly through our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional quiz guide.
Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) Sample Questions (Q242-Q247):
NEW QUESTION # 242
You run a 2000-engineer organization. You are about to begin using AWS at a large scale for the first time.
You want to integrate with your existing identity management system running on Microsoft Active Directory, because your organization is a power-user of Active Directory. How should you manage your AWS identities in the most simple manner?
- A. Use AWS Directory Sen/ice Simple AD.
- B. Use an AWS Directory Sync Domain running on AWS Lambda.
- C. Use AWS Directory Service AD Connector.
- D. Use an Sync Domain running on AWS Directory Sen/ice.
AD Connector is a directory gateway with which you can redirect directory requests to your on-premises Microsoft Active Directory without caching any information in the cloud. AD Connector comes in two sizes, small and large. A small AD Connector is designed for smaller organizations of up to 500 users. A large AD Connector can support larger organizations of up to 5,000 users.
Once set up, AD Connector offers the following benefits:
* Your end users and IT administrators can use their existing corporate credentials to log on to AWS applications such as Amazon Workspaces, Amazon WorkDocs, or Amazon WorkMail.
* You can manage AWS resources like Amazon EC2 instances or Amazon S3 buckets through 1AM role-based access to the AWS Management Console.
* You can consistently enforce existing security policies (such as password expiration, password history, and account lockouts) whether users or IT administrators are accessing resources in your on-premises infrastructure or in the AWS Cloud.
* You can use AD Connector to enable multi-factor authentication by integrating with your existing RADIUS-based MFA infrastructure to provide an additional layer of security when users access AWS applications.
For more information on the AD Connector, please visit the below URL:
NEW QUESTION # 243
Which of the following is an invalid variable name in Ansible?
- A. Host1stRef
- B. host_first_ref
- C. host-first-ref
- D. host1st_ref
Variable names can contain letters, numbers and underscores and should always start with a letter. Invalid variable examples, `host first ref', `1st_host_ref''.
NEW QUESTION # 244
A DevOps Engineer must improve the monitoring of a Finance team payments microservice that handles transactions for an e-commerce platform. The microservice runs on multiple Amazon EC2 instances. The Finance team would like to know the number of payments per minute, and the team would like to be notified when this metric falls below a specified threshold.
How can this be cost-effectively automated?
- A. Have the Development team log successful transactions to an application log. Set up the Amazon CloudWatch agent on each instance. Create a CloudWatch alarm when the threshold is breached, and use Amazon SNS to notify the Finance team.
- B. Have the Development team log successful transactions to an application log. Set up Logstash on each instance, which sends logs to an Amazon ES cluster. Create a Kibana dashboard for the Finance team that graphs the metric.
- C. Have the Development team log successful transactions to an application log. On each instance, set up the Amazon CloudWatch Logs agent to send application logs to CloudWatch Logs. Use an EC2 instance to monitor a metric filter, and send notifications to the Finance team.
- D. Have the Development team post the number of successful transactions to Amazon CloudWatch as a custom metric. Create a CloudWatch alarm when the threshold is breached, and use Amazon SNS to notify the Finance team.
NEW QUESTION # 245
A company uses Amazon S3 to store proprietary information. The Development team creates buckets for new projects on a daily basis. The Security team wants to ensure that all existing and future buckets have encryption, logging, and versioning enabled. Additionally, no buckets should ever be publicly read or write accessible.
What should a DevOps Engineer do to meet these requirements?
- A. Enable AWS CloudTrail and configure automatic remediation using AWS Lambda.
- B. Enable AWS Systems Manager and configure automatic remediation using Systems Manager documents.
- C. Enable AWS Config rules and configure automatic remediation using AWS Systems Manager documents.
- D. Enable AWS Trusted Advisor and configure automatic remediation using Amazon CloudWatch Events.
NEW QUESTION # 246
You have deployed a Cloudformation template which is used to spin up resources in your account. Which of the following status in Cloudformation represents a failure.
- A. UPDATE_IN_PROGRESS
- B. ROLLBACK_IN_PROGRESS
- C. DELETE_COMPLETE
- D. UPDATE_COMPLETE_CLEANUPJN_PROGRESS
AWS Cloud Formation provisions and configures resources by making calls to the AWS services that are described in your template.
After all the resources have been created, AWS Cloud Formation reports that your stack has been created. You can then start using the resources in your stack. If stack creation fails, AWS CloudFormation rolls back your changes by deleting the resources that it created.
The below snapshot from Cloudformation shows what happens when there is an error in the stack creation.
For more information on how Cloud Formation works, please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION # 247
TrainingDump's Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam training materials is virtually risk-free for you at the time of purchase. Before you buy, you can enter TrainingDump website to download the free part of the exam questions and answers as a trial. So you can see the quality of the exam materials and we TrainingDumpis friendly web interface. We also offer a year of free updates. If you do not pass the exam, we will refund the full cost to you. We absolutely protect the interests of consumers. Training materials provided by TrainingDump are very practical, and they are absolutely right for you. We can make you have a financial windfall.
Well AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Prep: https://www.trainingdump.com/Amazon/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-practice-exam-dumps.html
Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional learning materials will help you to pass the exam successfully with the high-quality of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam dumps, Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Authorized Certification We make sure "No Helpful, No Pay" "No Helpful, Full Refund" We have confidence on our products, ITCertMaster is the best choice which can help you to pass the Amazon Well AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Prep certification exams, it will be the best guarantee for your exam, Our Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Dumps Files are the high-quality to help examinees to pass exam.
The Bridge Pattern in Retrospect, TrainingDump (https://www.trainingdump.com/Amazon/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-practice-exam-dumps.html) What have you worked on at Big Nerd Ranch that you are most proud of, Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional learning materials will help you to pass the exam successfully with the high-quality of the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam dumps.
100% Pass 2023 Pass-Sure Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Authorized Certification
We make sure "No Helpful, No Pay" "No Helpful, Full Refund" We have confidence AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Authorized Certification on our products, ITCertMaster is the best choice which can help you to pass the Amazon certification exams, it will be the best guarantee for your exam.
Our Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Dumps Files are the high-quality to help examinees to pass exam, Every exam has free PDF version which contain a small part questions from the complete whole version.
DOWNLOAD the newest TrainingDump AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oTemTHmdc98a-h_vkFTWsFVEjeqkbm6Z