P.S. Free & New FBAP_002 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by PassCollection: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e29bQbd3Sazqd4WrQymLh9xaRP1wTRD-
The Pure Storage FlashBlade Certified Architect Professional (FBAP_002) Exam FBAP_002 exam is a valuable credential that will assist you to advance your career. To pass the FBAP_002 exam is not an easy job. It always gives tough times to their candidates. The best FBAP_002 Exam Preparation strategy along with the PassCollection FBAP_002 exam practice test questions can help you to crack the Pure Storage FBAP_002 exam easily.
Pure Storage FBAP_002 Exam Syllabus Topics:
Latest FBAP_002 Test Blueprint, FBAP_002 Exam Simulator
In recent years, many people are interested in Pure Storage certification exam. So, Pure Storage FBAP_002 test also gets more and more important. As the top-rated exam in IT industry, FBAP_002 certification is one of the most important exams. With FBAP_002 certificate, you can get more benefits. If you want to attend the exam, PassCollection Pure Storage FBAP_002 questions and answers can offer you convenience. The dumps are indispensable and the best.
Pure Storage FlashBlade Certified Architect Professional (FBAP_002) Exam Sample Questions (Q37-Q42):
NEW QUESTION # 37
A customer is using the FlashBlade as an image database backup/restore target. The dataset that they are backing up is 100TB. The customer has a 5-day snapshot retention policy, and an average of 50TB of data change from day to day.
Which factor will alter the physical datasize?
- A. Snapshot Retention
- B. Erasure Coding
- C. Write Size ***
- D. RAID Overhead
NEW QUESTION # 38
A customer is implementing a new backup system using four backup appliances, with dual 10Gbps NICs writing to a FlashBlade. Each backup appliance can write at line speed.
What is the minimum number of 52TB blades to be able to handle this workload?
- A. 35 blades
- B. 15 blades
- C. 8 blades ***
- D. 27 blades
NEW QUESTION # 39
An oil company moves geological data between their offices in Dubai and Houston for redundancy. The data is accessed via NFS mounts on a cluster of three 10GB connected Linux servers at each location.
A series of cron jobs are leveraged to replicate data from data storage pool A in Dubai to data storage B in Houston and from data storage A in Houston to data storage pool B in Dubai.
Data in storage pool A is read-write, updated by 50 cellular connected data collector running in the field, and deleted after 30 days.
Data in the storage pool B is read-only, queried by the firm's analytics team, and copied to a cloud-based archive repository every 30 days.
The total amount of data in pool A in Dubai is 1.5PB
The total amount of data in pool B in Houston is 500TB
The data is not expected to grow in the next 12 months and is compressed by the application.
Which configuration should the architect present to meet this customer needs?
- A. A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 17TB blades for each site and third-party replication software.
- B. A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 52TB blades for each site focusing on simplicity.
- C. A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 52TB blades for each site and third-party replication software. ***
- D. A Multi-Chassis FlashBlade with 17TB blades for each site focusing on performance.
NEW QUESTION # 40
A customer is using an older nearline SAS scale-out storage system to store data that is a static size. The customer recently purchased several HPC appliances to use that data.
What happens to the workflow?
- A. The older storage system does NOT use the same protocols as the newer HPC appliances.
- B. The older storage system us unable to use the same network infrastructure as the newer HPC appliances.
- C. The older storage system us unable to fulfill the performance demands of the newer HPC appliances.
- D. The older storage system us unable to keep up with the capacity demands of the newer HPC appliances.
NEW QUESTION # 41
A customer reports far lower than expected performance on the FlashBlade, in a Oracle RMAN backup solution. The environment consists of four Oracle database nodes, each with 1x10Gb/s NIC, connected via NFS, to a fully populated FlashBlade chassis. Only a small number of blades are being used. Synthetic performance testing shows no performance issues in the network.
What should the architect suggest to causing this issue?
- A. The FlashBlade only has 8x10Gb/s uplink connectivity to the customer's top of rack switches.
- B. The sustained write performance of a 15 blade FlashBlade is 1.5GB/s
- C. dNFS is not enabled on the Oracle nodes or the number of RMAN channels is too low. ***
- D. Oracle RMAN uses HCC compression, so this a poor use case for FlashBlade.
NEW QUESTION # 42
Are you a fresh man in IT industry, or on the way to become an IT career? The FBAP_002 certification will help you learn professional skills to enhance your personal ability. With our FBAP_002 test engine, you set the test time as you like. Besides, you can make notes and do marks with FBAP_002 test engine. With the notes, you will have a clear idea about your FBAP_002 Exam Preparation. More practice make more perfect, so please take the FBAP_002 exam preparation seriously. Your dreams will come true if you pass the FBAP_002 exam certification.Trust Pure Storage FBAP_002 exam dumps, you will never fail.
Latest FBAP_002 Test Blueprint: https://www.passcollection.com/FBAP_002_real-exams.html
2023 Latest PassCollection FBAP_002 PDF Dumps and FBAP_002 Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e29bQbd3Sazqd4WrQymLh9xaRP1wTRD-