If you are preparing for an exam, it may spend lots of time, but don't worry, if you are preparing for the SOA-C02 exam, the product of our company will help you save your time. The product of our company will list the major key points of the SOA-C02 exam, and you can grasp the knowledge points as quickly as possible, therefore the time is saving. Besides, the product for SOA-C02 Exam also provide specific training materials for the exam. And the PDF version is convenient to read, and sopport printing, while the software version stimulate the real environment of the SOA-C02 exam. The APP online version is slao available of the product, you can learn at any time and at any place. Choosing our product, it wil help you.
AWS SOA-C02 Exam Certification Details:
|Number of Questions||65|
|Exam Name||AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (AWS-SysOps)|
|Schedule Exam||AWS Certification|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
Amazon SOA-C02 Exam Syllabus Topics:
>> SOA-C02 Practice Exam Online <<
New SOA-C02 Test Guide & Exam SOA-C02 Discount
We can provide you with a safety and efficiency shopping experience when you choose Lead2PassExam SOA-C02 test Camp Questions. You see, we use Paypal to do the payment, so the payment process is secured and your personal information is secret and protected. In addition, the payment process is very easy to operate. You will receive an email attached with SOA-C02 study pdf after your payment in about 5-10 minutes, then you can start your study immediately.
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02) Sample Questions (Q73-Q78):
NEW QUESTION # 73
A company runs several workloads on AWS. The company identifies five AWS Trusted Advisor service quota metrics to monitor in a specific AWS Region. The company wants to receive email notification each time resource usage exceeds 60% of one of the service quotas.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Use the AWS Service Health Dashboard to monitor each Trusted Advisor service quota metric. Configure an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic for email notification each time that usage exceeds 60% of one of the service quotas.
- B. Create five Amazon CloudWatch alarms, one for each Trusted Advisor service quota metric. Configure an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic for email notification each time that usage exceeds 60% of one of the service quotas.
- C. Use the AWS Service Health Dashboard to monitor each Trusted Advisor service quota metric. Configure an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue for email notification each time that usage exceeds 60% of one of the service quotas.
- D. Create five Amazon CloudWatch alarms, one for each Trusted Advisor service quota metric. Configure an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue for email notification each time that usage exceeds 60% of one of the service quotas.
CloudWatch alarms allow you to monitor AWS resources, and you can configure an SNS topic to send an email notification each time one of the alarms is triggered. This will ensure that the company receives email notifications each time one of the service quotas is exceeded, allowing the company to take action as needed.
NEW QUESTION # 74
A company hosts a web application on an Amazon EC2 instance in a production VPC. Client connections to the application are failing. A SysOps administrator inspects the VPC flow logs and finds the following entry:
2 111122223333 eni-<###> 192.0.2.15 203.0.113.56 40711 443 6 1 40 1418530010 1418530070 REJECT OK What is a possible cause of these failed connections?
- A. The VPC has no internet gateway attached.
- B. A security group is denying traffic on port 443.
- C. The EC2 instance is shut down.
- D. The network ACL is blocking HTTPS traffic.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/vpc/latest/userguide/flow-logs-records-examples.html# Accepted and rejected traffic: In this example, RDP traffic (destination port 3389, TCP protocol) to network interface eni-1235b8ca123456789 in account 123456789010 was rejected. 2 123456789010 eni-1235b8ca123456789 172.31.9.69 172.31.9.12 49761 3389 6 20 4249 1418530010 1418530070 REJECT OK
NEW QUESTION # 75
A SysOps administrator creates an AWS CloudFormation template to define an application stack that can be deployed in multiple AWS Regions.
The SysOps administrator also creates an Amazon CloudWatch dashboard by using the AWS Management Console. Each deployment of the application requires its own CloudWatch dashboard.
How can the SysOps administrator automate the creation of the CloudWatch dashboard each time the application is deployed?
- A. Update the CloudFormation template to define an resource. Use the intrinsic Ref function to reference the ID of the existing CloudWatch dashboard.
- B. Create a script by using the AWS CLI to run the aws cloudformation put-dashboard command with the name of the dashboard. Run the command each time a new CloudFormation stack is created.
- C. Export the existing CloudWatch dashboard as JSON. Update the CloudFormation template to define an AWS::CloudWatch::Dashboard resource. Include the exported JSON in the resource's DashboardBody property.
D. Update the CloudFormation template to define an AWS::CloudWatch::Dashboard resource. Specify the name of the existing dashboard in the DashboardName property.
NEW QUESTION # 76
A SysOps administrator needs to secure the credentials for an Amazon RDS database that is created by an AWS CloudFormation template. The solution must encrypt the credentials and must support automatic rotation.
Which solution will meet these requirements?
- A. Create parameters for the database credentials in the CloudFormation template. Use the Ref intrinsic function to provide the credentials to the AWS::RDS::DBInstance resource.
- B. Create an AWS::SecretsManager::Secret resource in the CloudFormation template. Reference the credentials in the AWS::RDS::DBInstance resource by using the resolve:secretsmanager dynamic reference.
- C. Create an AWS::SecretsManager::Secret resource in the CloudFormation template. Reference the credentials in the AWS::RDS::DBInstance resource by using the resolve:ssm-secure dynamic reference.
- D. Create an AWS::SSM::Parameter resource in the CloudFormation template. Reference the credentials in the AWS::RDS::DBInstance resource by using the resolve:ssm dynamic reference.
NEW QUESTION # 77
A company migrated an I/O intensive application to an Amazon EC2 general purpose instance. The EC2 instance has a single General Purpose SSD Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume attached.
Application users report that certain actions that require intensive reading and writing to the disk are taking much longer than normal or are failing completely. After reviewing the performance metrics of the EBS volume, a SysOps administrator notices that the VolumeQueueLength metric is consistently high during the same times in which the users are reporting issues. The SysOps administrator needs to resolve this problem to restore full performance to the application.
Which action will meet these requirements?
- A. Modify the instance type to be storage optimized.
- B. Modify the volume properties by deselecting Auto-Enable Volume 10.
- C. Modify the volume properties to increase the IOPS.
- D. Modify the instance to enable enhanced networking.
NEW QUESTION # 78
Lead2PassExam try hard to makes SOA-C02 exam preparation easy with its several quality features. Our SOA-C02 exam dumps come with 100% refund assurance. We are dedicated to your accomplishment, hence pledges you victory in SOA-C02 exam in a single attempt. If for any reason, a user fails in SOA-C02 exam then he will be refunded the money after the process. Also, we offer 1 year free updates to our SOA-C02 Exam esteemed users; and these updates will be entitled to your account right from the date of purchase. Also the 24/7 Customer support is given to users, who can email us if they find any haziness in the SOA-C02 exam dumps, our team will merely answer to your all SOA-C02 exam product related queries.
New SOA-C02 Test Guide: https://www.lead2passexam.com/Amazon/valid-SOA-C02-exam-dumps.html